Apia, Upolu Climate & Temperature
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa is at 13°48'S, 171°46'W, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The annual mean temperature is 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2853 mm (112.3 inches) which is equivalent to 2853 Litres/m² (69.98 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2575 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Apia, Upolu you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Zinder, Niger where you would find a Tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Tropical very dry forest biome).
Apia, Upolu Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Apia, Upolu Climate Graph in Metric Units
Apia, Upolu Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Apia, Upolu, Samoa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: