Climate of Apia, Upolu, Samoa Average Weather
- Apia, Upolu, samoa, 13°48'S, 171°46'W, 2 m (7 ft)
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The annual mean temperature is 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2853 mm (112.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2575 hours.
- If Apia, Upolu were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: