Apia, Upolu Climate & Temperature
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa is at 13°48'S, 171°46'W, 2 m (7 ft). See map.
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean temperature is 26.4 degrees Celsius (79.6 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1 °C (1.8°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype extremely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 2853 mm (112.3 inches) which is equivalent to 2853 Litres/m² (69.98 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2575 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Apia, Upolu you would come out nearest to the climate station at Zinder, Niger where you would find a Tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate (Tropical very dry forest biome).
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Apia, Upolu, Samoa Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: