| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat soggy with rain every now and then. A hearty 254mm (10in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Apia, Upolu are fine with on average a measurable 6:58 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 4:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: