| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in August is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with some rain. Just 89mm (3.5in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Apia, Upolu are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:58 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 3:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69% of daylight hours and cloudy 31% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: