| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in December is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is damp with rain from time to time. A significant 371mm (14.6in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 19 days.
- In December the blue above Apia, Upolu is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:07 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 6:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: