| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in February is wet with rain from time to time. A significant 386mm (15.2in) of fluid is discharged across on average 19 days.
- The blue above Apia, Upolu is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:19 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:33.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: