| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is sopping with frequent spells of rain. A wopping 455mm (17.9in) of water is discharged across on average 22 days.
- In January the blue above Apia, Upolu is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:01 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 6:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: