| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in July is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of liquid is dumped across an average of 9 days.
- In July the skies in Apia, Upolu are slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:52 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:23.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: