| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in June is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry with sporadic rain. Some 130mm (5.1in) of liquid is released across an average of 7 days.
- In June the blue above Apia, Upolu is a little sunny having an average of a welcome 7:17 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: