| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is rather sodden with rain sometimes. A hearty 267mm (10.5in) of fluid is deposited across on average 16 days.
- In November the blue above Apia, Upolu is fine having an average of a detectable 6:42 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:45.
- There are approximately 5:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: