| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in October is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is very slightly soggy with rain every now and then. Around 170mm (6.7in) of liquid is discharged across on average 14 days.
- The blue above Apia, Upolu is a little sunny with on average a welcome 7:15 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 5:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: