| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Apia, Upolu in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in September is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 132mm (5.2in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Apia, Upolu are slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:48 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 4:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Apia, Upolu September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Apia, Upolu, Samoa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Apia, Upolu: