Vs > Auckland, Owairaka
Apia, Upolu vs Auckland, Owairaka Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Hamamatsu, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua
Apia, Upolu vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Auckland, Owairaka vs London, On, Canada
Auckland, Owairaka vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Auckland, Owairaka vs Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil
Auckland, Owairaka vs Silute, Lithuania
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Indaial
Los Andes vs Bayandelger
Kajaani vs Berlin
Nikolayevsk Na Amure vs Smolensk
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand is approximately 2,891 km or 1,797 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Auckland, Owairaka bearing 31.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 25.2° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Auckland, Owairaka has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 11.4 °C (20.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.1 °C (14.6°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1557.2 mm (61.3 in) more which is equivalent to 1557.2 l/m² (38.22 US gal/ft²) or 15,572,000 l/ha (1,664,750 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Auckland, Owairaka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Auckland, Owairaka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Auckland, Owairaka vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -58 (-2)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Griggsville, Il, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Portoviejo, Ecuador
Apia, Upolu vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
Auckland, Owairaka vs Murmansk, Russia
Auckland, Owairaka vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Auckland, Owairaka vs Bowling Green, Ky, Usa
Auckland, Owairaka vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Craiova vs Veracruz
Kilkenny vs Wagga
Iida vs Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns
Jyvskyl vs Pipestone, Mn
Apia, Upolu vs Auckland, Owairaka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Auckland, Owairaka