Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Apia, Upolu vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Reefton, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Apia, Upolu vs Manhattan, Ks, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Khamti, Myanmar
Balclutha, Finegand vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada
Balclutha, Finegand vs Gao, Mali
Balclutha, Finegand vs Pasni, Balochistan, Pakistan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Chimbay, Uzbekistan
Broome, Western Australia vs Coro
Cabrobo vs Ozark, Ar
Monrovia vs Caetite
Acajutla vs Sur
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 4,004 km or 2,488 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 31.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 21.9° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Balclutha, Finegand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 16.1 °C (29°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.8 °C (15.8°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2191.8 mm (86.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2191.8 l/m² (53.79 US gal/ft²) or 21,918,000 l/ha (2,343,180 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.4° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Oshkosh, Wi, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Dargaville, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs Corumba, Brazil
Apia, Upolu vs Jan Mayen Island, Norway
Balclutha, Finegand vs Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates
Balclutha, Finegand vs Lincoln, Va, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Breves, Brazil
Balclutha, Finegand vs Columbus, In, Usa
Jacksonville, Florida vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bodo, Nordland vs Mazatlan
Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador vs Yamagata
Richmond/ Byrd, Va vs Livingstone
Apia, Upolu vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand