Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
Apia, Upolu vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Timaru, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Apia, Upolu vs Te Anau, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Levsi, Russia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Karachi (Airport), Pakistan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Brno, Czech Republic
Burgos/ Villafria vs Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand
Bulawayo Airport vs Mena, Ar
Meekatharra vs Prescott, Ar
Woomera vs Bamiyan
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Kotlas
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 16,641 km or 10,341 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 336.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 197.5° or SSW .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 16.5 °C (29.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.8 °C (26.6°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2280.4 mm (89.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2280.4 l/m² (55.97 US gal/ft²) or 22,804,000 l/ha (2,437,899 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.8° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs En Nahud, Sudan
Apia, Upolu vs Surin, Thailand
Apia, Upolu vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Tromso, Norway
Burgos/ Villafria vs Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Blakely, Ga, Usa
Burgos/ Villafria vs Indaial, Brazil
Burgos/ Villafria vs Belgrade, Serbia
Chillan vs Wairakei
Neustrelitz vs Tarvisio
Redlands, Ca vs San Remo, Liguria
Las Palmas De Gran Canaria vs Essendon
Apia, Upolu vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria