Vs > Cokurdah
Apia, Upolu vs Cokurdah Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Apia, Upolu vs Oshima, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Louisburg, Nc, Usa
Cokurdah vs Kapuskasing (cda), On, Canada
Cokurdah vs Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile
Cokurdah vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Cokurdah vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
Grindstone Island, Qc vs Muskoka, On
Crete, Ne vs Coxim
London-Gatwick vs Katsuura
Santa Elena vs Karachi (Airport)
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Cokurdah, Russia is approximately 9,876 km or 6,137 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Cokurdah bearing 141° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 167.6° or SSE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Cokurdah has a tundra climate (ET).
- The average annual temperature is 40.7 °C (73.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 43.1 °C (77.6°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2620.2 mm (103.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2620.2 l/m² (64.31 US gal/ft²) or 26,202,000 l/ha (2,801,168 US gal/ac) more. About 12 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Cokurdah.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Cokurdah. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cokurdah vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Penticton, Bc, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Apia, Upolu vs Hama, Syria
Apia, Upolu vs Ponta Pora, Brazil
Cokurdah vs Ada, Mn, Usa
Cokurdah vs Sivas, Turkey
Cokurdah vs Bettles, Ak, Usa
Cokurdah vs Tairua Forest, New Zealand
Jendouba vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut
Pilar Obs vs Tomb
Gagnoa vs Tsu
Dumka vs Tiree
Apia, Upolu vs Cokurdah Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Cokurdah