Vs > Dunedin (Aero)
Apia, Upolu vs Dunedin (Aero) Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Rafaela Inta, Argentina
Apia, Upolu vs Tystofte, Denmark
Apia, Upolu vs Baruun-Urt, Mongolia
Apia, Upolu vs Ithaca, Ny, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Misamfu, Zambia
Dunedin (Aero) vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Dunedin (Aero) vs Coimbra, Portugal
Dunedin (Aero) vs Bhubaneshwar, India
Pureora Forest vs Myeik
Dahlonega, Ga vs Acapulco
Pohnpei vs Bangkok
Brunswick, Mo vs Pjatigorsk
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand is approximately 3,950 km or 2,454 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Dunedin (Aero) bearing 31.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 21.8° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dunedin (Aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 16.2 °C (29.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.9 °C (16°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2191.9 mm (86.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2191.9 l/m² (53.79 US gal/ft²) or 21,919,000 l/ha (2,343,287 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Dunedin (Aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Dunedin (Aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin (Aero) vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Hiroshima, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Flin Flon, Mb, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Loei, Thailand
Apia, Upolu vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Dunedin (Aero) vs Aberporth, Uk
Dunedin (Aero) vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Dunedin (Aero) vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Dunedin (Aero) vs International Falls, Minnesota, Usa
Dunedin (Aero) vs Cork (Ap)
Lundazi vs Morris, Mn
Osaka vs Turku
Winchmore vs Urbana, Il
Apia, Upolu vs Dunedin (Aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin (Aero)
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 20.8 kms (12.9 miles) N
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 19.2 kms (11.9 miles) ENE
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) NNE
- Dunedin, Btl Gardens, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) E
- Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) E
- Burnside, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 19.3 kms (12 miles) E