Vs > Dunedin, Musselburgh
Apia, Upolu vs Dunedin, Musselburgh Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Varena, Lithuania
Apia, Upolu vs Calafat, Romania
Apia, Upolu vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Apia, Upolu vs Lexington, Va, Usa
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Parintins, Brazil
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Putao, Myanmar
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Memphis, Tennessee, Usa
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Bismarck, North Dakota, Usa
Oslo vs Buffalo, New York
Samos vs Port Moresby
Vlissingen vs Rapid City, South Dakota
Cape Carbonara vs Juliaca
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Dunedin, Musselburgh, New Zealand is approximately 3,938 km or 2,447 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Dunedin, Musselburgh bearing 30.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 21.5° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dunedin, Musselburgh has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 15.3 °C (27.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.7 °C (13.9°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2065.9 mm (81.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2065.9 l/m² (50.7 US gal/ft²) or 20,659,000 l/ha (2,208,584 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.1° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Dunedin, Musselburgh.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Dunedin, Musselburgh. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Tromso, Norway
Apia, Upolu vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Apia, Upolu vs Ndola, Zambia
Apia, Upolu vs Choshi, Japan
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Princess Anne, Md, Usa
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Debrecen, Hungary
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Punta Arenas, Chile
Dunedin, Musselburgh vs Woomera, Australia
Fort Smith, Arkansas vs Jönköping
Bhumibol Dam vs Martinsburg, Wv
Goodland, Ks vs Ras Al Kahimah
Montreux vs Chico
Apia, Upolu vs Dunedin, Musselburgh Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Dunedin, Musselburgh
- Middlemarch, Garthmyl, New Zealand - 52 kms (32.3 miles) NW
- Deep Stream, New Zealand - 48.8 kms (30.3 miles) WNW
- Pinewood, New Zealand - 28.1 kms (17.5 miles) NW
- Lee Flat, New Zealand - 40.3 kms (25 miles) WNW
- Whare Flat, New Zealand - 11.3 kms (7 miles) NW
- Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand - 41.4 kms (25.8 miles) W
- Balmoral, Outram, New Zealand - 22.2 kms (13.8 miles) W
- Dunedin (Aero), New Zealand - 23.2 kms (14.4 miles) W
- Burnside, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) W
- Southern Reservoir, New Zealand - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) W
- Berwick Forest, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) WSW
- Waihola, New Zealand - 35.9 kms (22.3 miles) WSW