Vs > Dzardzan
Apia, Upolu vs Dzardzan Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Cotui, Dominican Republic
Apia, Upolu vs Kolda, Senegal
Apia, Upolu vs Bethlehem, Nh, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Sagar, India
Dzardzan vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
Dzardzan vs Raga, Sudan
Dzardzan vs Termez, Russia
Dzardzan vs Naxos, Greece
Isla De Pascua-Mataveri vs Sibu
Puerto Plata vs Cape Parry, Nt
Samana vs Damascus (Intl)
Chipata vs Kars
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Dzardzan, Russia is approximately 10,449 km or 6,493 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Dzardzan bearing 118.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 160.9° or SSE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Dzardzan has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- The mean temperature is 38.8 °C (69.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 52.5 °C (94.5°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2554.6 mm (100.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2554.6 l/m² (62.7 US gal/ft²) or 25,546,000 l/ha (2,731,037 US gal/ac) more. About 9 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 50.1° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Dzardzan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Dzardzan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Dzardzan vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs Tallin, Estonia
Apia, Upolu vs Mafraq, Jordan
Apia, Upolu vs Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada
Dzardzan vs Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati
Dzardzan vs Waihi, New Zealand
Dzardzan vs Kirov, Russia
Dzardzan vs Smithers, Bc, Canada
Concepcion vs Heraklion, Crete
Christchurch vs Rosario
Milan vs Broadview, Sk
Udon Thani vs Krasnoyarsk
Apia, Upolu vs Dzardzan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Dzardzan