Vs > Hororata
Apia, Upolu vs Hororata Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Afyon, Turkey
Apia, Upolu vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Padidan, Pakistan
Hororata vs Eastport, Me, Usa
Hororata vs Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa
Hororata vs Teheran, Iran
Hororata vs Verhojansk, Russia
Jhelum vs Paranagua
Moncton, Nb vs West Point, Ga
Salto vs Cologne
Mt Pleasant vs Faya
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Hororata, New Zealand is approximately 3,654 km or 2,270 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Hororata bearing 30.1° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 22° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Hororata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean temperature is 15.4 °C (27.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.6 °C (19.1°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2071.5 mm (81.6 in) more which is equivalent to 2071.5 l/m² (50.84 US gal/ft²) or 20,715,000 l/ha (2,214,571 US gal/ac) more. About 3 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.7° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Hororata.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Hororata. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hororata vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Bursa, Turkey
Apia, Upolu vs Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Abu Kamal, Syria
Apia, Upolu vs Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa
Hororata vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Hororata vs Sao Luis, Brazil
Hororata vs Diamantino, Brazil
Hororata vs Sarnia, On, Canada
Marrakech vs Geraldton, Western Australia
Coen, Queensland vs Brownsville, Texas
Mcgill, Nv vs Ashley Forest
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Bouake
Apia, Upolu vs Hororata Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Hororata