Vs > Lake Coleridge
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Coleridge Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Hart, Mi, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Apia, Upolu vs Sokode, Togo
Apia, Upolu vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Lake Coleridge vs Kairouan, Tunisia
Lake Coleridge vs Limnos, Greece
Lake Coleridge vs Lampasas, Tx, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa
Zitomir vs Honolulu, Oahu
S. F. Macoris vs Zamboanga, Mindanao
Whitehorse, Yt vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri
Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa vs La Paz
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Lake Coleridge, New Zealand is approximately 3,655 km or 2,271 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Lake Coleridge bearing 31° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 22.7° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Coleridge has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 15.9 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.5 °C (18.9°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2028.6 mm (79.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2028.6 l/m² (49.79 US gal/ft²) or 20,286,000 l/ha (2,168,708 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.5° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Lake Coleridge.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Lake Coleridge. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Coleridge vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Tamale, Ghana
Apia, Upolu vs Trujillo, Peru
Apia, Upolu vs Taejon, North Korea
Apia, Upolu vs Le Mans, France
Lake Coleridge vs Aiken, Sc, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Mae Sariang, Thailand
Lake Coleridge vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Lake Coleridge vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Olympia, Wa vs Isparta
Aparri, Luzon vs Sta. Rita De Cassia
Karuizawa vs Armstrong, Ontario
Tuckerton, Nj vs Dresden
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Coleridge Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Coleridge