Vs > Lake Hawea
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Hawea Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Apia, Upolu vs Leeming, Uk
Apia, Upolu vs Las Gaviotas, Colombia
Lake Hawea vs Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Lugano, Switzerland
Lake Hawea vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Lake Hawea vs Minsk, Belarus
Yakima, Wa vs Te Kauwhata Maf
Setauket Strong, Ny vs Suttsu
Tucurui vs Apia, Upolu
Broome, Western Australia vs Ivdel’
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Lake Hawea, New Zealand is approximately 3,867 km or 2,403 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Lake Hawea bearing 33.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 24° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Hawea has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 15.9 °C (28.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2088.9 mm (82.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2088.9 l/m² (51.27 US gal/ft²) or 20,889,000 l/ha (2,233,173 US gal/ac) more. About 3 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.8° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Lake Hawea.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Lake Hawea. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Hawea vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Long Beach, Ca, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary
Apia, Upolu vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Lake Hawea vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Lake Hawea vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Lake Hawea vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Lake Hawea vs Bariloche, Argentina
Coro vs Tengchong
Constanta vs Moose Jaw, Sk
Koror vs Minneapolis, Minnesota
Salzburg vs Elko, Nv
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Hawea Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Hawea