Vs > Lake Tekapo
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Tekapo Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Djelfa, Algeria
Apia, Upolu vs Victoria (airport), Bc, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Lampedusa Island, Italy
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Lake Tekapo vs Rio Branco, Brazil
Lake Tekapo vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Lake Tekapo vs Topeka, Ks, Usa
Lake Tekapo vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
Bayramaly vs Cheyenne, Wyoming
Coro vs Framingham, Ma
Nairobi vs Cadiz
San Francisco, California vs Atikokan, On
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Lake Tekapo, New Zealand is approximately 3,760 km or 2,337 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Lake Tekapo bearing 32.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 23.2° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Lake Tekapo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.5 °C (22.5°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2242.4 mm (88.3 in) more which is equivalent to 2242.4 l/m² (55.03 US gal/ft²) or 22,424,000 l/ha (2,397,274 US gal/ac) more. About 4 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.2° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Lake Tekapo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Lake Tekapo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Tekapo vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Apia, Upolu vs Halls Creek, Western Australia, Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Izmail, Ukraine
Apia, Upolu vs Senanga, Zambia
Lake Tekapo vs Cisa Pass, Italy
Lake Tekapo vs Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas
Lake Tekapo vs Podor, Senegal
Lake Tekapo vs Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy
Anchorage, Alaska vs Eskisehir
Spickard, Mo vs Sarzana/ Luni
Apia, Upolu vs Azua
Adana vs Romny
Apia, Upolu vs Lake Tekapo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Tekapo
- Mesopotamia, New Zealand - 56.5 kms (35.1 miles) NE
- Lilybank, New Zealand - 34.3 kms (21.3 miles) NNE
- Lochaber, New Zealand - 53 kms (32.9 miles) ENE
- Deepburn, New Zealand - 32.6 kms (20.3 miles) ENE
- Orari Gorge, New Zealand - 58.9 kms (36.6 miles) E
- Woodbury, New Zealand - 58.7 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Burkes Pass, Airies, New Zealand - 16.9 kms (10.5 miles) ESE
- Kakahu Bush, New Zealand - 52.7 kms (32.8 miles) ESE
- Te Ngawai, New Zealand - 29.9 kms (18.6 miles) SE
- Cave, Heatherleigh, New Zealand - 46.2 kms (28.7 miles) SE
- Mt Nimrod, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) SE