Vs > Mahinerangi Dam
Apia, Upolu vs Mahinerangi Dam Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Milos, Greece
Apia, Upolu vs Cape Kamennyj, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs El Carano, Colombia
Apia, Upolu vs Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Mahinerangi Dam vs Mombetsu, Japan
Mahinerangi Dam vs Corrientes, Argentina
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Ivinhema, Brazil
Ustica Island vs Legaspi
Berbera vs Skiros Island
Zhengzhou vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands
La Victoria vs Peoria, Il
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand is approximately 3,956 km or 2,458 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Mahinerangi Dam bearing 31.5° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 22° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Mahinerangi Dam has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 17.8 °C (32.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.5 °C (15.3°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1881.9 mm (74.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1881.9 l/m² (46.19 US gal/ft²) or 18,819,000 l/ha (2,011,876 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Mahinerangi Dam.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Mahinerangi Dam. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mahinerangi Dam vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Apia, Upolu vs Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Balikpapan, Borneo, Indonesia
Mahinerangi Dam vs Storlien, Sweden
Mahinerangi Dam vs Grottaglie, Italy
Mahinerangi Dam vs Madrid (b), Spain
Mahinerangi Dam vs Basra, Iraq
Obidos vs Cape Carbonara
Chernigov vs Milagro
Multan vs Jönköping
Kingfisher, Ok vs Anchorage, Alaska
Apia, Upolu vs Mahinerangi Dam Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Mahinerangi Dam