Vs > Manaia Dem Farm
Apia, Upolu vs Manaia Dem Farm Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Apia, Upolu vs Cape Uelen, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Apia, Upolu vs Guiria, Venezuela
Manaia Dem Farm vs Turukhansk, Russia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Bonthe, Sierra Leone
Manaia Dem Farm vs Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Manaia Dem Farm vs Monte Alegre, Brazil
No. 6 vs Kasprowy Wierch
Barra Do Corda vs Tadotsu
Thomasville, Al vs Toledo, Ia
Dalen, Telemark vs Salem, Or
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand is approximately 3,174 km or 1,973 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Manaia Dem Farm bearing 29.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 23.1° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Manaia Dem Farm has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 13.7 °C (24.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.1 °C (12.8°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1686.7 mm (66.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1686.7 l/m² (41.4 US gal/ft²) or 16,867,000 l/ha (1,803,194 US gal/ac) more. About 2 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.7° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Manaia Dem Farm.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Manaia Dem Farm. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Manaia Dem Farm vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Amberley, Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Murmansk, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Baruunkharaa, Mongolia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Mwinilunga, Zambia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Markovo, Russia
Manaia Dem Farm vs Brinkley, Ar, Usa
Manaia Dem Farm vs Salima, Malawi
Timmins, On vs Fort Worth, Tx
Toyooka vs Del Rio, Tx
Pueblo, Colorado vs Isparta
Frankfurt Am Main vs Coro
Apia, Upolu vs Manaia Dem Farm Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Manaia Dem Farm
- Uruti, New Zealand - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNE
- New Plymouth, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) N
- Waitara, New Zealand - 57.7 kms (35.9 miles) N
- Inglewood, New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Purangi, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) NE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 43.1 kms (26.8 miles) NNE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) NE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 34.8 kms (21.6 miles) NNE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 25.7 kms (16 miles) NNE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 15 kms (9.3 miles) NE
- Inaha, New Zealand - 5.7 kms (3.6 miles) SSE
- Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand - 88.9 kms (55.2 miles) ESE