Vs > Moutere Hills
Apia, Upolu vs Moutere Hills Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Saint Leo, Fl, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Kuching, Malaysia
Apia, Upolu vs Winton, New Zealand
Moutere Hills vs Hatanga, Russia
Moutere Hills vs Salima, Malawi
Moutere Hills vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
Moutere Hills vs La Plata, Argentina
Sohag vs Maraba
Bayan-Ovoo vs Fillmore, Ut
Bulls, Flockhouse vs Aberdeen, Wa
Barkhan vs Bandar Anzali
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Moutere Hills, New Zealand is approximately 3,398 km or 2,112 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Moutere Hills bearing 30° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 22.7° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Moutere Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual mean temperature is 13.4 °C (24.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9 °C (16.2°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1781.5 mm (70.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1781.5 l/m² (43.72 US gal/ft²) or 17,815,000 l/ha (1,904,542 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.5° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Moutere Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Moutere Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Moutere Hills vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Stanley, Falkland Islands
Apia, Upolu vs New Delhi, India
Apia, Upolu vs San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil
Moutere Hills vs Madrid (b), Spain
Moutere Hills vs Cimbaj, Uzbekistan
Moutere Hills vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
Moutere Hills vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Saga vs Duian
Montpellier vs Taejon
Phuket (airport) vs Hamamatsu
Omaezaki vs Melbourne (airport)
Apia, Upolu vs Moutere Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Moutere Hills