Vs > New Plymouth
Apia, Upolu vs New Plymouth Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Lamia, Greece
Apia, Upolu vs Przemysl, Poland
Apia, Upolu vs Kalewa, Myanmar
Apia, Upolu vs Pureora Forest, New Zealand
New Plymouth vs Clinton, Ia, Usa
New Plymouth vs Trout Lake, Ontario, Canada
New Plymouth vs Irkutsk, Russia
New Plymouth vs Fianarantsoa, Madagascar
Macquarie Island vs Novgorod
Mayumba vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Port Blair vs Smara
Port Aux Basques, Nf vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and New Plymouth, New Zealand is approximately 3,122 km or 1,940 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from New Plymouth bearing 30° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 23.6° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas New Plymouth has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 12.9 °C (23.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.5 °C (13.5°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1389.3 mm (54.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1389.3 l/m² (34.1 US gal/ft²) or 13,893,000 l/ha (1,485,254 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.2° higher in Apia, Upolu than in New Plymouth.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to New Plymouth. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of New Plymouth vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -46 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
Apia, Upolu vs Birjand, Iran
Apia, Upolu vs Roxburgh, New Zealand
New Plymouth vs En Nahud, Sudan
New Plymouth vs San Diego, California, Usa
New Plymouth vs El Tor, Egypt
New Plymouth vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Tateno vs Vanguardia
Gemert vs Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Vaernes vs Klamath Falls, Or
Cooperstown, Ny vs Mt Cook
Apia, Upolu vs New Plymouth Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near New Plymouth
- Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.8 miles) NE
- Uruti, New Zealand - 31.9 kms (19.8 miles) E
- Waitara, New Zealand - 1.4 kms (0.9 miles) E
- Purangi, New Zealand - 32 kms (19.9 miles) ESE
- Tarata, New Zealand - 23.5 kms (14.6 miles) SE
- Te Wera Forest, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) SE
- Tariki Hydro, New Zealand - 24.8 kms (15.4 miles) SSE
- Stratford Dem Farm, New Zealand - 36.3 kms (22.5 miles) SSE
- Eltham, New Zealand - 46.7 kms (29 miles) S