Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Apia, Upolu vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Qiqihar, China
Apia, Upolu vs Miliana, Algeria
Apia, Upolu vs Saratov, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs Triunfo, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Petawawa, On, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Hakodate, Japan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Oviedo, Spain
Vancouver, British Columbia vs Inchon
Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi vs Pawhuska, Ok
Amsterdam vs Mitilini
Williamtown vs Ruakura
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 3,831 km or 2,381 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 32.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 23.4° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 17 °C (30.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.2 °C (23.8°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2308.2 mm (90.9 in) more which is equivalent to 2308.2 l/m² (56.65 US gal/ft²) or 23,082,000 l/ha (2,467,619 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.7° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Acapulco, Mexico
Apia, Upolu vs Albert Lea, Mn, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Kashi, China
Apia, Upolu vs Sobral, Brazil
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Pascagoula, Ms, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ajan, Russia
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Tabora vs L’Vov
Weatherford, Tx vs Ueno
Inverness, Fl vs Lappeenranta
Quixeramobim vs Boende
Apia, Upolu vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills