Vs > Ophir
Apia, Upolu vs Ophir Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Antalya, Turkey
Apia, Upolu vs Revelstoke, Bc, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs New York, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Ophir vs Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ophir vs Goycay, Azerbaijan
Ophir vs Napier, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Ophir vs Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa
Porto Uniao vs Nercinskij Zavod
Punta Arenas vs Babanusa
Hughenden, Queensland vs Mount Pleasant, Ia
La Coruna vs Mayo, Yukon Territory
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Ophir, New Zealand is approximately 3,900 km or 2,423 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Ophir bearing 32.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 23.1° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ophir has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The annual average temperature is 16.9 °C (30.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.8 °C (23°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2433.8 mm (95.8 in) more which is equivalent to 2433.8 l/m² (59.73 US gal/ft²) or 24,338,000 l/ha (2,601,894 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.3° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Ophir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Ophir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ophir vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Aomori, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Marstal, Denmark
Apia, Upolu vs Chachapoyas, Peru
Apia, Upolu vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ophir vs Broadview, Sk, Canada
Ophir vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Ophir vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Ophir vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Conception, Mo vs Itaperuna
In Amenas vs Mount Pleasant, Ia
Kosseir vs Nadi, Viti Levu
El Tor vs Pelly Bay, Nt
Apia, Upolu vs Ophir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Ophir
- Hawea Flat, New Zealand - 57.6 kms (35.8 miles) NNW
- Mt Barker, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) NW
- Cardrona, New Zealand - 54.8 kms (34 miles) WNW
- Upper Meg, New Zealand - 47.5 kms (29.5 miles) WNW
- Matakanui, New Zealand - 9.6 kms (6 miles) NW
- Clyde, Fraser St, New Zealand - 24.2 kms (15 miles) WSW
- Alexandra, New Zealand - 22.5 kms (14 miles) SW
- Roxburgh, New Zealand - 45.4 kms (28.2 miles) SSW
- Roxburgh, Hilltop, New Zealand - 51.1 kms (31.7 miles) SSW