Vs > Palmerston N (aero)
Apia, Upolu vs Palmerston N (aero) Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Mutsu, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Learmonth, Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Palmerston N (aero) vs Rivolto, Italy
Palmerston N (aero) vs Quintero, Chile
Palmerston N (aero) vs Makurazaki, Japan
Sewell vs Catanduva
Chelsea, Vt vs Haboro
Mogoca vs Kofu
Lexington, Mo vs Campina Grande
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Palmerston N (aero), New Zealand is approximately 3,194 km or 1,985 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Palmerston N (aero) bearing 26.2° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 20.3° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Palmerston N (aero) has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 13.5 °C (24.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.6 °C (15.5°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1956.9 mm (77 in) more which is equivalent to 1956.9 l/m² (48.03 US gal/ft²) or 19,569,000 l/ha (2,092,056 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.5° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Palmerston N (aero).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Palmerston N (aero). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Palmerston N (aero) vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Recife, Brazil
Apia, Upolu vs Isoka, Zambia
Apia, Upolu vs Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon
Apia, Upolu vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Palmerston N (aero) vs Kaunas, Lithuania
Palmerston N (aero) vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Palmerston N (aero) vs Naze, Japan
Palmerston N (aero) vs Te Kuiti, New Zealand
Izmir vs Puerto Cabezas
Termez vs Nawabshah
Pedra Azul vs Jerba
Johnstown, Pa vs Luena
Apia, Upolu vs Palmerston N (aero) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Palmerston N (aero)