Vs > Te Kauwhata Maf
Apia, Upolu vs Te Kauwhata Maf Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Ust-Kamcatsk, Russia
Apia, Upolu vs Uwajima, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Apia, Upolu vs Chunggang, South Korea
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Geneva, Switzerland
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Rodrigues, Mauritius
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Barrow, Alaska, Usa
Pergamino vs Piteå
Claremorris vs Corum
Alert, Nunavut vs Dresden
Madison, Ne vs Cork
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Te Kauwhata Maf, New Zealand is approximately 2,930 km or 1,821 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Te Kauwhata Maf bearing 29.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 24° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Te Kauwhata Maf has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.7 °C (15.7°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1707.6 mm (67.2 in) more which is equivalent to 1707.6 l/m² (41.91 US gal/ft²) or 17,076,000 l/ha (1,825,538 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.6° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Te Kauwhata Maf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Te Kauwhata Maf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Kauwhata Maf vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -22 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Roi Et, Thailand
Apia, Upolu vs Auckland City, New Zealand
Apia, Upolu vs Gulkana, Ak, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Owase, Japan
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Havana, Cuba
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Te Kauwhata Maf vs Atchison, Ks, Usa
Antsiranana vs Salyan
Leeming vs Tristan Da Cunha
Sao Felix Xingu vs Taiaroa Head
Lundazi vs Tokyo
Apia, Upolu vs Te Kauwhata Maf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Kauwhata Maf