Vs > Treinta Y Tres
Apia, Upolu vs Treinta Y Tres Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Makhanga, Malawi
Apia, Upolu vs Sete Lagoas, Brazil
Apia, Upolu vs Ishinomaki, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs Farmington, Mn, Usa
Treinta Y Tres vs San Rafael, Argentina
Treinta Y Tres vs Lavras, Brazil
Treinta Y Tres vs Havana, Cuba
El Fasher vs Muscat
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Nyala
Long Beach, Ca vs Fukui
Vienna vs Winthrop College, Sc
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Treinta Y Tres, Uruguay is approximately 11,571 km or 7,190 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Treinta Y Tres bearing 242.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 310° or NW .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Treinta Y Tres has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- The average annual temperature is 9.6 °C (17.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.7 °C (19.3°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1560 mm (61.4 in) more which is equivalent to 1560 l/m² (38.29 US gal/ft²) or 15,600,000 l/ha (1,667,744 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.4° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Treinta Y Tres.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Treinta Y Tres. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Treinta Y Tres vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -25 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Hikone, Japan
Apia, Upolu vs Pakse, Laos
Apia, Upolu vs Lavras, Brazil
Apia, Upolu vs Istrana, Italy
Treinta Y Tres vs Riga, Latvia
Treinta Y Tres vs Grosseto, Italy
Treinta Y Tres vs Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Treinta Y Tres vs Hernando, Ms, Usa
Tarialan vs Magdeburg
Genoa vs Guiria
Hato Mayor vs Cape Bellavista
Nema vs Coral Harbour, Nt
Apia, Upolu vs Treinta Y Tres Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Treinta Y Tres