Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Apia, Upolu vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Hobart (airport), Australia
Apia, Upolu vs Crow Agency, Mt, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Acarigua, Venezuela
Apia, Upolu vs Corumba, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Shannon, Ireland
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Levin Maf, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Lake Rotoiti, New Zealand
Nan/ Muang Nan vs Grodno
Isoka vs Atlanta, Georgia
Chippewa Lake, Oh vs Redlands, Ca
Haboro vs Rize
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 10,581 km or 6,575 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 105.8° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 142.3° or SE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- The average annual temperature is 27.4 °C (49.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 41.9 °C (75.4°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2596.4 mm (102.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2596.4 l/m² (63.72 US gal/ft²) or 25,964,000 l/ha (2,775,724 US gal/ac) more. About 11 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.3° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Apia, Upolu vs Cocobeach, Gabon
Apia, Upolu vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Alexandroupolis, Greece
Apia, Upolu vs Munich, Germany
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Sta. Vit. Palmar, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Barabinsk, Russia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain
Alger ( Dar El Beida ) vs Broken Bow, Ne
Agalega vs Torres
Houghton Lake, Mi vs Napoleon, Oh
Barranquilla vs Haeju
Apia, Upolu vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino