Vs > Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
Apia, Upolu vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Climate & Distance Between
Apia, Upolu vs Vassouras, Brazil
Apia, Upolu vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Bandar Abbas, Iran
Apia, Upolu vs Charlottesville, Va, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs San Luis, Argentina
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Subiaco, Ar vs Vientiane
Agadez vs Paoli, In
Salt Lake City, Utah vs Karima/ Kuraymah
Shelbyvillee, Ky vs Adelaide, South Australia
- The distance between Apia, Upolu, Samoa and Wanganui, Cooks Gdns, New Zealand is approximately 3,176 km or 1,974 mi.
- To reach Apia, Upolu in this distance one would set out from Wanganui, Cooks Gdns bearing 27.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Apia, Upolu bearing 21.5° or NNE .
- Apia, Upolu has a tropical rainforest climate (Af) whereas Wanganui, Cooks Gdns has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- The average annual temperature is 12.6 °C (22.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8.2 °C (14.8°F) less in Apia, Upolu. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1992.9 mm (78.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1992.9 l/m² (48.91 US gal/ft²) or 19,929,000 l/ha (2,130,542 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.1° higher in Apia, Upolu than in Wanganui, Cooks Gdns.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Apia, Upolu relative to Wanganui, Cooks Gdns. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Apia, Upolu
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Apia, Upolu vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Apia, Upolu vs Talbotton, Ga, Usa
Apia, Upolu vs Calafat, Romania
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Kandahar, Afghanistan
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Huntsville, Al, Usa
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Nara, Mali
Wanganui, Cooks Gdns vs Monterrey, Mexico
Yokohama vs Warren, Oh
Tortosa vs Federal Point, Fl
Mopti vs Duquoin, Il
Galena, Alaska vs Sao Felix Xingu
Apia, Upolu vs Wanganui, Cooks Gdns Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Apia, Upolu
Climate Guides for Locations near Wanganui, Cooks Gdns
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 50 kms (31.1 miles) NNE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 49.4 kms (30.7 miles) ENE
- Mangaonoho, New Zealand - 51.5 kms (32 miles) E
- Oxton, New Zealand - 23.4 kms (14.6 miles) ENE
- Okoia, Mangaone, New Zealand - 9.9 kms (6.2 miles) E
- Ngahere Iti, New Zealand - 43 kms (26.7 miles) E
- Tiroroa Rewa, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) E
- Marton (Filter Station), New Zealand - 31.2 kms (19.4 miles) ESE
- Motu Kowhai, New Zealand - 39.9 kms (24.8 miles) ESE
- Turakina, New Zealand - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SE
- Marton (Ross Street), New Zealand - 31.7 kms (19.7 miles) ESE
- Lake Alice, New Zealand - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) SE
- Ohakea, New Zealand - 41.5 kms (25.8 miles) SE
- Bulls, Flockhouse, New Zealand - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sandon Rd, New Zealand - 54.1 kms (33.6 miles) SE
- Waitatapia, New Zealand - 39.6 kms (24.6 miles) SSE
- Feilding Sewage Pt, New Zealand - 56.4 kms (35.1 miles) SE
- Glen Oroua, New Zealand - 53.5 kms (33.3 miles) SSE
- Himatangi, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) SSE